Dreamweaver by Engineered Floors is constantly designing products to keep pace with interior design trends, not your father’s laminate floor circa 1980. Newly released in 2023, Wood Lux Timberstep laminate flooring has simulated real wood texture and comes in 12 natural colors that are suitable for new home construction, property management, or home renovation and remodeling for either residential or commercial flooring. Laminate flooring was first invented in the 1970s in Sweden. The first laminate flooring was made from a combination of paper, resins, and melamine, and it was designed to be a more affordable and durable alternative to real wood flooring. Laminate flooring quickly became popular in Europe, and it was first introduced to the United States in the early 1980s.
What is the best grade of laminate flooring?
Affordability and durability are two key qualities of high grade laminate flooring. Choose a brand that has a good reputation and offers a comprehensive warranty. A good example is Wood Lux Timberstep. It is made with high-quality materials that are designed to last. The melamine with aluminum oxide wear layer is also highly resistant to scratches and scuffs, so you can rest assured that your flooring will look great for years to come.
How can you tell if laminate flooring is good quality?
It should be difficult to tell the difference between real wood and a good-quality laminate flooring. Wood Lux Timberstep feels like real wood because of the embossing, authentic touch matte surface finish, micro-bevel edge, and low gloss finish.
What thickness of laminate flooring is better?
In most cases the thicker the better, but the ideal way to know the best thickness is to have a licensed installer evaluate your floor. Saddleback Carpet & Flooring offers a free consultation where we measure and inform you what options fit your space and save you money. Wood Lux Timberstep’s 14mm thick engineered laminate construction is strong and durable, and the attached 2mm IXPE premium cushion backing provides added comfort and sound reduction.
What are the benefits of Wood Lux Timberstep?
• Water-resistant construction ensures that the flooring can withstand spills and moisture without warping or buckling.
• The thickness of the flooring provides durability and longevity.
• The wear layer of Melamine w/Aluminum Oxide ensures that the flooring can withstand heavy foot traffic without showing signs of wear.
• The attached underlayment provides sound insulation and reduces noise transmission.
• Standard embossing provides a realistic wood texture that mimics natural wood grain.
• Authentic touch matte surface finish provides a natural look and feel to the flooring.
• Micro-bevel edge provides a seamless transition between planks.
• Low gloss gives a subtle shine to the flooring without being too reflective.
• Antibacterial feature ensures that the flooring remains hygienic and free from bacteria.
Why is it important to hire a skilled flooring installer?
One of your installation team’s highest priorities should be to protect your flooring and warranty by following the manufacturer’s installation instructions. After installation, they should also go over the care and maintenance of your new floor. The reason Saddleback Carpet & Flooring gets 5 Star reviews is that we guide you through the process of buying new flooring. It starts with the Free In-Home Consultation where we help you decide on the best option for your home or office. Once a customer has made their selection, we move quickly to get our installation team working on your new floor. Our clients are amazed at how quickly we install flooring and take care of all the small details that add up to customer satisfaction. Click the button below to get started.