Just when hardwood floors seem to be getting all the attention in home design these days, those shopping for new flooring should not dismiss carpet too quickly.
Why do our Orange County Carpet & Flooring Experts say this? Well, because there are plenty of benefits to cushioning your floors. Take young children, for instance, that extra barrier of protection from slips and falls is definitely an instant one.
You might also be searching for the warm and cozy feeling Carpet Flooring can offer your home environment. Additionally, Carpet Flooring absorbs noise and helps to insulate rooms and hallways, often lowering your heating bills in cooler months.
If Carpet Flooring is the clear answer for you, do you know the options you have available? There are five kinds to consider. Here is a short breakdown from our Orange County Carpet & Flooring experts:
1. Nylon Carpets. Nylon’s extremely durable fiber is found in 90 percent of homes. That is likely because it is hard to find a con for the product that’s come a long way since it was first introduced. Nylon Carpet Flooring is found at every price point and suiting every budget on the Carpet Flooring market.
2. Polyester Carpet. The stain-resistant flooring protects even against pet-related accidents.
3. Soft-fiber Carpeting. Looking for an eco-friendly option? Our Orange County Carpet Installation specialist recommend that you go with soft-fiber. The stain-resistant covering often comes with a lifetime warranty from manufacturers, but beware: you must almost always use a vacuum cleaner on that manufacturer’s approved list or the warranty could be voided.
4. Wool Carpets. The natural fibers are free of toxins and chemicals and are extremely strong and durable. The flame retardant material is simple to clean and vacuum, too. Nonetheless, wool is porous and can be expensive. It would not be ideal in a moist or hi-traffic area.
5. Indoor-Outdoor Carpet. Looking for flooring for a basement or enclosed patio space? This is a great, inexpensive option for Carpet Flooring.
For more carpet, luxury vinyl, tile, or hardwood flooring tips, cleaning solutions and design ideas make sure to follow our blog at: